Customer Interaction Specialist
Interactive Media Consulting, LLC, a full service web site development and marketing firm in Saratoga Springs, NY, is growing! We are looking to fill an entry-level professional position dedicated to supporting our existing customer base and new customers from our Arts Spark project.
We are looking for a technically-oriented person with fantastic communication skills. Tasks begin with answering the phone and providing 5-Star customer support by:
- Updating websites with new content using a variety of CMS platforms
- Updating social media sites on behalf of IMC and clients
- Assisting customers as they setup email on new devices
- Answering questions customers have as they update sites using WordPress
- Troubleshooting email and website issues, handing off to a programmer if necessary
- Writing documentation and training customers
- Creating email marketing messages using Constant Contact
The successful candidate will have the following minimum skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to ask questions
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, and various social media networks
- Working knowledge of PC, Macintosh, mobile, and Gmail email systems
IMC is a fast-paced environment tracking multiple projects in development concurrently, with a primary goal of delivering a quality product on time. The right candidate will receive a competitive salary, personal time, paid holidays, and contributions toward health insurance.
To be considered for this position, please send a letter of introduction, your resume, and names of references to email@example.com.
Interactive Media Consulting, LLC was founded in 1996. Since then, IMC has secured its position as a quality provider of web sites for small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits in the Capital Region and throughout the Northeast. Our capabilities include:
- Web site architecture, design and hosting
- Web site/database integration with Access, SQL Server, and MySQL
- Electronic Marketing
- Social Media Consulting
Interviews will begin the week of September 24. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.